Kroger has reached out to help local charities with its “Kroger Community Rewards.” We are fortunate to be one of these charities. Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue has been assigned a non-profit organization number by Kroger. That number is 82651.
It is easy to sign up and help raise funds to support our rescue, vetting, and adoption of dogs and cats. Register your Kroger Plus Card and Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue will automatically receive a percentage of sales when you swipe your card during check-out at your Kroger store.
- Begin by going to www.kroger.com/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx and “Sign In.” (You may have to create an account if you don’t already have one.)
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy to register your card with Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue after you sign up.
- Click on “My Account” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Community Rewards” and “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information and save your changes.
- Enter the Peppermint Pig’s Kroger assigned non-profit organization number 82651 or the Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue name, select it from the list and click on “Confirm.”
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page. You can select “Search” also.
- Purchases will not count for Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue unless you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800.576.4377, select “option 4” to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when you shop so each purchase will count.
We are very happy to report that we earned $721.00 for the second quarter of the Kroger Community Rewards program!! We are up to 68 households!! Thank you to everyone who supports us through this program!!