Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue does not have a physical shelter but we operate our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift store to help fund our animal rescue and we use it as an adoption venue on Saturdays. We are in need of many items to care for our animals, both while they are in the store and while they are in foster homes awaiting adoption. We are also grateful for donations of items needed to operate our Thrift Store.
Remember, your donations of household goods, clothing, shoes, jewelry, books, and furniture that we can resell in our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift Store are what help us generate the funds to help so many animals. THANK YOU!
Any donations for resale in our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift store or any donations of items on this Wish List can be dropped off any time during normal business hours. Closed Sunday and Monday. Tuesday through Friday we are open 11 am to 4:30 pm and on Saturday from 12 noon until 4 pm.
You can find all of these items, and more on our Amazon Wish List!
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Bottled Water – 8 ounce size is best
- Odoban Odor Absorber
- Febreeze spray
- Renuzit solid air fresheners
- Odoban Spray/Cleaner
- Sharpie markers
- Ink Pens
- Red Pocket Folders (no prongs)
- Hand sanitizer
- Swiffer wet and dry replacement cloths
- Fresh step clumping cat litter
- Dog Treats
- Collars- all sizes
- Slip Leads
- Temptations brand Cat Treats
- Kongs for dogs
- Peanut Butter to fill kongs on adoption day (please be sure it is Xylitol-free)
- Nylabones and/or Benebones
- Easily Digestible Chews (no raw hides or pig ears please)
- Rope Toys to keep dogs active and happy on adoption day.
- You can donate collars and leashes to Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue dogs when you purchase a collar or leash for your rescue dog at Project Blue Collar!
- Gift cards from Feeders Supply, Tractor Supply, Jungle Jim’s, Amazon.com, Chewy.com, Target, Sams Club and/or Staples (Smaller amounts are great for foster parents to provide their foster dogs with toys, treats, collars, etc, while the larger ones can be used for the rescue. No amount is too small!)
- If you would like to supply dog food for our rescue dogs, you can order it HERE and have it sent directly to us at 8454 Beechmont Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45255. The food we use the most for our rescue dogs is Diamond Naturals Adult Lamb and Rice. This can be purchased at Chewy.com, Amazon.com, Tractor Supply, Feeders Supply, Jungle Jim’s, or Menards. Gift cards to any of these places are also welcomed 🙂