Peppermint Pig Animal Rescue does not have a physical shelter but we operate our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift store to help fund our animal rescue and we use it as an adoption venue on Saturdays. We are in need of many items to care for our animals, both while they are in the store and while they are in foster homes awaiting adoption. We are also grateful for donations of items needed to operate our Thrift Store.
Remember, your donations of household goods, clothing, shoes, jewelry, books, and furniture that we can resell in our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift Store are what help us generate the funds to help so many animals. THANK YOU!
Any donations for resale in our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift store or any donations of items on this Wish List can be dropped off any time during normal business hours. Closed Sunday and Monday. Tuesday through Friday we are open 11 am to 4:30 pm and on Saturday from 12 noon until 4 pm.
If you’d like to Sponsor a Pet, click here.
- Gift cards from Pet Valu, Tractor Supply, Jungle Jim’s, Amazon, Target, Sams Club and Staples (Smaller amounts are great for foster parents to provide their foster dogs with toys, treats, collars, etc, while the larger ones can be used for the rescue. No amount is too small!)
- Printer Cartridges for HP 62- both color and black
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Bottled Water – 8 ounce size is best
- Airwick brand plug in refills
- Febreeze spray
- Renuzit solid air fresheners
- Sharpie markers
- Hand sanitizer
- Swiffer wet and dry replacement cloths
- Masking tape
- Fresh step clumping cat litter
- Dog Treats
- Temptations brand Cat Treats
- Kongs for dogs
- Peanut Butter to fill kongs on adoption day
- Nylabones/Rawhides/Rope Toys
**We ask that you not go out to purchase any new bags of food since we supply certain brands and types to our fosters and food has an expiration date. We also have very limited space in our Peppermint Pig Thrift and Gift Store to store bagged or canned food. A gift card in any denomination that can be used for food is best. Thank you!